Join our Team!
Careers at Centerprise
Centerprise currently includes about 25 employees and has been steadily growing. Our small business feel gives us the opportunity to really focus on making our employees happy. Happy employees, means happy customers! We offer many different services and therefore require a large range of skill sets within our company. Centerprise would love to hear from people who are seeking an opportunity to grow their skills in an upbeat, fast paced, and team based environment.
*Centerprise, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
We do not currently have open positions however Centerprise is a growing company. Positions may be available in the future. Interested applicants should send their resume to email@example.com.
Centerprise offers competitive benefits which include but are not limited to:
- Flexible schedule options within core business hours of 6:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Business-casual dress code. Jeans and gym shoes are okay!
- Quarterly Bonus Incentive Program
- Small company feel, with larger company resources
- Competitive benefits package, including options to enroll in the following programs: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Flex Savings Accounts
- 401(k) Program with competitive company match
- Courtesy Plan, full time staff and their immediate family members are eligible for courtesy medical and dental treatment at HealthSource of Ohio up to $500.00 per family
- PTO and Long Term Sick Bank, full time employees earn up to 25 days per year in first calendar year 15 days of PTO and 10 days of LTSB
- Credit Union Privileges, Sharefax Credit Union
Interested in a Career Posting?
Centerprise seeks healthcare experts that share our mission, values and passion for helping others navigate the transforming healthcare environment. If we have a position posted above please click on the link to review the job description. If you have any questions/issues please use the contact form below.